You can get involved by contacting us or your Representatives directly.
You can do this by following us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @YouthCouncilDG or by e-mailing email@example.com
Have a say
Young people, organisations and community groups are able to submit items or topics for the Youth Council to discuss, debate and vote on during the Regional Youth Council meetings.
- The Regional Youth Council is supported by Dumfries & Galloway Council's Youth Work Team
- The Regional Youth Council works alongside existing groups providing targeted support for young people with minority identities, for example our Care Experienced Youth Councillor links in with the Champions Board Project to make sure they are speaking up for young people with experiences of care. This is the same for our Youth Councillors who represent Young Parents, Young People with ASN and Disabilities, Ethnic Minority Youth, Gypsy Traveller Youth, Young Carers and LGBT Youth.
- Find out more information about the meeting dates, agendas and meeting notes.
To find out more about other youth democracy opportunities in your area contact the Youth Council on:
- Text: 07827954588
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: @YouthCouncilDG